Common Topics

Find a Dentist

Alternative to crown

I recently had work done on roots within the tooth, accessed by drilling two holes in bottom of tooth. When endodontist was done he filled in the access holes with a temporary substance, and told me that I need to go to my general dentist to have a permanent solution to filling the holes. I suspect that my dentist will want to crown the tooth, but I would like to know if there is another approach to filling the holes with a permanent substance instead of a crown? Thanks

Sign In or Register to comment.