Categories

Common Topics

Find a Dentist
Community

EMERGENCY DENTIST AVAILABLE 24 HOURS

HELP!!!! NEED DENTIST OPEN NOW... OR 24 HOUR FOR EMERGENCY. I need my tooth pulled, I'm in extreme pain but can't take Tylenol or ibuprofen due to allergies and already called emergency rooms which would only handle pain which is a temporary fix that I'm not intrested in. Its a top 2nd to last tooth that had a felling fall out and then over time it worsened, So it currently has a large hole so deep that touches the nerve I can feel it while cleaning it out as well as a second hole so I'm 98% sure its getting pulled. On top of that when pain reached extreme 3 days ago & i find out our dental insurance is only good until tonight at 12am. I call the local (Southeastern Connecticut) emergency dental facilities for the last 3 days and was told they were booked solid, I don't understand how they can claim to be in emergency facility if they cannot take an emergency walk in or even call ahead emergency. I called these places because they are open until 8 or 9 o'clock and I work until 7pm. ** I also have Anthem, Dental Ppo - an extention off their medical which i have not jeard food things so if the discount is not worth traveling then i can wait. But I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT AN EXTRACTION COSTS OR ANYTHING.