Common Topics

Find a Dentist

Cosmetic dental bonding

I did dental bonding out of the country and I need to consult a dentist as I chipped one of my tooth. Please advise who to contact ?


  • It would be wise to seek out a dentist who specializes in cosmetics since it is a front tooth in which the bonding chipped. A new bonding or maybe a porcelain veneer may be suggested. The key is also figuring out why and how the bonding chipped to prevent the same thing from happening again.

Sign In or Register to comment.