Common Topics

Find a Dentist

I have a mucocele in lower right side lip.

I have a mucocele from last 2 months. It is very annoying. It is on lower lip right side. What should I do?


  • Definitely see your dentist or an oral surgeon to get it evaluated if you are concerned and to make sure that the lesion is a mucocele and nothing of more concern! The dentist can help to remove the mucocele or the mucocele may go away eventually on its own. Either way, you’d rather be safe than sorry.

Sign In or Register to comment.